Welcome to The Commons Private Practice.
With private GP clinics in Barnes, Kingston & Wimbledon, we provide comprehensive high quality general practice healthcare for individuals and families, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
If you require immediate medical attention please call 0208 780 0792, otherwise fill out the contact form below.
• Highly experienced GPs to serve you and all your families needs
• Private GP Consultations, Prescriptions & Referrals
• Health screening examinations
• A single point of access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Access to both male and female doctors according to your preferences
• Continuity of care, ensuring long term health support
• A choice of three locations, all easily accessible with localised parking
• Strictly confidential patient information not linked to external agencies
Our main aim in The Commons Private Practice is to support our patients in diagnosing illness and aiding recovery and to help them stay fit and healthy in both body and mind. We want to ensure we get to the root of any problem or issue and to directly contribute towards a healthier, happier and fulfilling life. Our services include:
• A retainer scheme to ease the cost of private healthcare
• Home visits
• Travel vaccinations
• Repeat prescribing service
• Well Woman Clinic
We offer full check-ups to identify health problems at an early stage and to help prevent disease.
Dr. Palacci (male) [London 1985] qualified at St. Thomas's Hospital. He has worked in south west London since 1990 when he established a successful private practice in Barnes.
He continues to work at Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon, and teaches Imperial College London medical students. His particular areas of interest are general medicine, child health and diabetes where he continues to work at Queen Mary's hospital.
Dr. Strachan (female) [London 1994] qualified at Charing Cross and Westminster Hospitals and has been working as a GP Partner in London for the past 13 years.
She has a wide range of interests in all aspects of general practice, with particular interest and higher training in palliative care medicine, paediatrics and women's health.
With Dr. Palacci & Dr. Strachan's extensive referral network, we are well placed to refer you to the most appropriate consultants and hospitals to address your specific medical needs.
All new patients are advised to have a health screen so that we can identify any specific problems, and get to know your medical history.
Our health checks are tailored to individual needs. This includes comprehensive blood tests, electrocardiogram, X-rays and other additional tests such as cervical screening, mammography and bone density measurement if indicated.
Our 24 hour on-call service, enables continuity of care and prompt attention to your medical problems. Our commitment to you is to provide excellence in healthcare at your convenience and:
1. Same-day and urgent GP appointments at your convenience
2. Ensure that you always see an experienced doctor, not a nurse
3. Provide information and patient choice
4. Provide fast turnaround of results
5. Transparent fees and fully inclusive pricing
6. Expedited specialist appointments and choice in a Specialist